A Smart Utica Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before You Have Serious Damage
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are common issues that can cause costly water damage in your house. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if left unattended.
However, when you incorporate a Utica monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or excess water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless detector warns you as soon as it detects water with a high-decibel siren and a notification to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Utica?
You never want to walk down the stairs to discover that your bottom floor is now an indoor swimming pool. Fortunately, a Utica flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system is designed to identify dripping or standing water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Reliable sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. You can confidently place your detector near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're away from home. In the event your Utica flood detector senses unwanted water, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of an intense alarm system and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring experts will quickly contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Utica Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when excessive water is detected in your home. By using the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when help arrives. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re in the house, but critical when you’re not there. With a monitored Utica flood detector you can:
- Receive alerts on your phone when excessive water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from your camera system to pinpoint leaks and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain connection with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to meet your unique requirements. Simply dial (315) 367-2727 today or fill out our form to get a free estimate.