Since every house is unique, why accept a security system that’s a one-size-fits-all solution? You might need a basic alarm system that is bundled with door, motion, and windows sensors for your essential rooms. Maybe you need a more complete security solution that comes with indoor/outdoor video cameras, fire and flood detection, and smart home capabilities. Whichever the case might be, your Verona home security system should include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Choosing The Right Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security bundle, you can opt for:
- Window and door detectors on all entry doors and windows
- Motion sensors for essential rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted keypad with a high decibel alarm
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for access from virtually everywhere
Verona Security Cameras Let You View Your Home When You Are Out
If you wish to see who is coming to your door or what made that strange noise outside, you’ll need a security camera. A doorbell camera shows you your front steps and a visual on any visitors or deliveries before you get the door. Outside cameras are motion activated, and feature low-light and waterproof designs with HD quality. Or keep an eye on the pets and kids with an interior, wide angle camera.
You can view real-time video and get notifications from all your Verona security cameras through your ADT Control mobile application. See your house at all times to verify that everything is where it should be - or receive 30-sec video clip notifications when your camera detects extra motion.